Old Fashioned Beard Oil
Just like the classic cocktail this zesty beard oil will complement any sophisticated gentleman. We infuse orange rind and cinnamon in BRBN spirits from Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery for 8 week to make this tincture before blending it with our premium all-natural oil blend. This spicy refreshing scent will leave you feeling energized, fresh, and masculine.
- Conditions facial hair
- Prevents 'beard' itch and dandruff
- Gives a subtle healthy shine to your beard
- 100% Natural
- Wildcrafted with Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic chemicals, fragrances or preservatives
Ingredients –Vitis Vinifera* (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea* (Cold Pressed Olive) Oil, Ricinus Communis* (Castor) Oil, Camellia Oleifera* (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba) Oil, Tallow, Plantago Major* (Plantian) Leaf, Symphytum Officinale* (Comfrey) Leaf, Essential Oils Of Citrus Sinensis* (Sweet Orange) Rind, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum* (Cinnamon) Leaf, Citrus Bergamia* (Bergamot)Rind, Botanicals (Orange Rind*, Bergamot Rind*, Cinnamon*), Bourbon From Okanagan Spirits Craft Distilleries, Vitamin E
Directions for use
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms
- Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard
- Do the same down the front
- Use your finger tips to coat the hairs on your moustache
- Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place
- Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned
Please note that our beard oils will have a natural colour this is because we infuse REAL botanicals into our oils and the chlorophyll tints the oil - this is a good thing!
Our beard oil comes in glass amber bottles in order to keep light out of the product, which can turn oils rancid quickly, once opened, store your oil in a cool dark place and use within 8 months like any other cosmetics.